Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Creative in My pajamas

I spent a lovely two weeks of snacking on holiday food, snuggling with my little ones while we watched the classic holiday tales, painting, shopping and more snuggling. What a lucky girl I am. Here's what came from the creative bits of pajama time.


Acrylic on canvas (larger than I normally work)


A new series of watercolors for the Gone with The Wind Gift Shop at Stately Oaks.



A chicken I bought made of wood gets painted black and chalk to add that cozy country look.


And a steal on a big wooden tag for Christmas decor turns into a motivational sign over my desk!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be soo talented. Nice work.
I really enjoyed the Christmas tree art work I got from you. Don't know yet if I'll put it away, or keep it out. I spy another coke bottle cap. Have a good day.
Josie - Royal Oak, MI

Willow said...

Beautiful work! I love the wood tag that says, Create art here!

It sounds like you had a great Christmas and so did the girls.

Amy said...

I just found your blog through the red yarn blog. fun to find another georgia girl!

Catherine Holman said...

You've been very busy! I love it all! I haven't picked up a brush since Christmas Eve.
Hugs,
Cathie

Bethany said...

Oh, these are all so great!!!