Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Windowseat and Dry Brush



I've been busy teaching art classes and putting together bookcases. They are still empty at the moment. But when I get it all dolled up I'll post pictures. My mother and I built the bench to go between them to give the built in window seat look.
Did I mention she dropped a board on my foot. I guess I deserve it because I was just laughing about the board I almost got her with... and then bonk! my foot got the board.

This is one of my favorite paintings from my old sketch book. I know yall have seen this before but I've been so busy that my brushes have been dry for a while. There's something great about art journaling your everyday life. And it's a great piece to hand down to loved ones.
Oh accept the new pumpkin that I've been working on. When I get his legs on I'll post.

No comments: