Monday, June 2, 2008

Home



My ATC for the May CMP Exchange is finished. The theme for this past month was "Home". And just when I was thinking what in the world should I do. Just as all I could picture was Mary Engelbreit' style houses a show popped onto the tube. The HGTV special on Being RV Crazy. It was perfect! I've always dreamed of owning a little tear drop camper. Mine would have to have a portable picket fence and lots of red gingham. Do they make king size? The girls always sleep with Mommy and Daddy.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is so cute Heather!! I love the little curtain in the window! You seem to have found your style lately in these watercolors. I am SO excited you will be joining me in my project!!!! I can't wait to see what you girls make!

Willow said...

What a perfect summer home!

I've always wanted an Airstream trailer! I love the silver and the clean lines.

I would have a portable rose and lavender garden and BLUE curtains.

hsing3kinder said...

I really like this!~ It does have a ME feel to it..
~Kris

Di said...

I love the camper - I too would love to have something that cute! I saw a real caravan just like that a year or so back - it made me want to climb right in - not sure what the owners would have thought!