Sunday, January 27, 2008

Have NyQuil... Will Draw


Well did someone put a hex on our house or what? We've all had some variation of a cold and fever or tummy troubles.
That meant lots of time in the bed with babies at the foot of the bed coloring. Here's what I did manage to finish. The table I gave a sneak peek at. And I'm also throwing in a piece I did about seven years ago with gallery glass on a picture glass. Oh and some ATC love.
Hugs Online Buddies. Here's to a hopefully non-sneeze week!
This was created with Gallery Glass from a drawing in my sketch book.
For a couple of buddies who always brighten my day.
My CMP ATC card for January: Beginnings
Whare I did most of the weekend: in bed with my daughters tray and my painting wheel.


11 comments:

Willow said...

Oh! Too bad on being sick! I hope you're better this week.

Instead of sick days, can we have 'weather-related' days? And get to choose them? I'll have 'snow day' next Wednesday...

Willow said...

PS: That's a darling fairy! She looks a little like artgirl, huh?

Bethany Hissong said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you all have had a rough weekend! My son is trying to fight a bad cough... I go back and forth about seeing the doctor. He has four more days to get better, or we go! Your cards are great ;) And the table turned out beautifully. And the art glass...wow! You're so good! You do so many different things... I'm impressed!

artgirlATL said...

You two are too sweet. I think I'd rather the snow day to a sick day. Bethany, I do the same thing when my girls are under the weather. After a week we're back if all is not better.
I'm wondering if I should focus on one area instead of blowing through such a vaiety? I'm just not sure, I get excited over new projects and new tools.

Kristen Robinson said...

I am so sorry to hear that the icky stuff has hit your house I am hopeful that everyone is better soon!

XOX
Kristen

Willow said...

Maybe you are using too small needles. I didn't say in the post that I'm using size 13!

artgirlATL said...

Wow... 13s. Ok thanks.

Kari & Kijsa said...

Hopefully the medicine has worked as much magic on your colds as you did on your beautiful pieces!! WOnderful!! Thanks for entering our giveaway!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

artgirlATL said...

Thanks. Yup... Yup... I feel like a new woman plus thirty some odd years. heee.heee.

Bethany Hissong said...

Thanks for the comments!! I will sleep well this weekend too! ;)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

What is in NyQuil anyway?
It is miracle medicine at my house. I hope everyone is up and about soon!