Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holly Hobby and a little dust


This past weekend we picked up some of my childhood toys from my mother's house. My girls were thrilled with the Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Cabbage Patch Dolls, and well, a lot of other junk. What a trip down memory lane. Too bad they can't listen to the 45 record books from Disney. I'm going to find a picture of me in 1985 to share with my cmp buddies, most of all to share with sunnynole after seeing hers. I wonder what Amy looked like in 1985? Creativemom, if you're reading, care to share?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I didn't really get into Holly Hobbie when I was little but am a HUGE fan of her now and her "Toot & Puddle" books. I love her illustrations. And I still have 45 record albums too! I actually miss those days a lot... so low tech and easy to understand! The eighties were totally my decade (did I just say that?)-- I graduated high school in 1985 (My daughters favorite song!)

Unknown said...

Hehehe, glad you liked mine. Can't wait to see yours :)!